Exciting news: The new Samsung Flight II feature phone comes preloaded with our popular fitness app, AllSport GPS. Our mobile app turns the Flight II into a portable coach and fitness tracker. Users can track their progress on various maps (street, aerial, topo) and see more than 20 fitness stats with a few taps of the 4-inch-high touchscreen. The AllSport GPS team is excited to add this Samsung phone to our growing army of supported phones.
Fitness fans can try AllSport GPS for free for 7 days then decide if they want to buy.
Read more about the features on AllSport GPS for the Samsung Flight II below:
• Track rides, runs, walks, and other workouts on street, aerial, and topo maps
• Collect 20 heart-pounding stats (time, speed, distance, and calories burned)
• Upload rides from phone to web to see more maps and stats
• Send public trips from online account to your phone
• Access editor-approved rides by Bicycling magazine and shared community trips
• Plan future cycling routes using free web-based maps tools
• Share public rides with friends
• Collect ride data outside cellphone coverage
• Store unlimited rides at trimbleoutdoors.com
• Race against previous workouts to better personal records
• Use built-in training programs on your phone
• Lap function
• Store weekly workout logs on your phone